☑ By purchasing from this website you have ticked that you agree to the below information.
IMPORTANT : This delivery information page is part of our Terms & Conditions.
- FREE SHIPPING for Australian orders over $200.
- We ship using both Sendle & Australia Post depending on what items are purchased or your location.
- All shipping is calculated based on Sendle shipping method as this is what we now primarily use.
- You can estimate shipping costs before purchase by clicking on ‘Shopping Cart‘. Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Calculate Shipping’
- I reuse and recycle packaging when possible.
- Please specify in comments if you give permission for packages to be left at premises if you are not home.
- If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact us.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP
- Free local pickup from Shoalhaven Heads NSW 2535. I will contact you to make an appointment to pick up your items when they are ready. Excludes drop shipped items sent from manufacturer.
- Please make sure you select the correct option for shipping. If you select ‘Free Local Pickup’ but require postage we will need to send an invoice to you via paypal for the cost of shipping. We can not edit buy now pay later orders and add on shipping costs via those other payment methods. (Please note that a 3% payment processing fee of shipping costs will apply if incorrect option is selected)
PACKAGES WITHIN AUSTRALIA REQUIRING AIR MAIL
A note to customers who live in states like WA & NT and require air mail to ship their orders. I do my best to seal bottles and ensure they do not leak. With air pressure larger bottles however are more prone to leakage. I can no longer be responsible for this happening, our bottled items are best to be posted by road, which isn’t always an option. I use tamper evident caps on 50ml & 100ml bottles, whilst leaving the atomisers & serum pump lids separate. I also use waterproof labels and then wrap in plastic bags and bubble wrap. There is no other way for me to protect these larger bottles from leaking. If you don’t want to take the risk then please do not order larger sized bottles.
- Most orders are processed, packaged and shipped out within 1-3 business days if listed as ‘In Stock’. How long will depend on what the product is, if it needs to be bottled and labelled, if it’s made to order or if it is a busy time of year. I do everything myself so I will do my best to get your order out as quickly as possible.
- I only use Australia post so postage time will depend on how long they state on their website.
- Sorry we are currently not offering this service due to some items being sent from different locations.
AROMATIC BOUTIQUE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Due to being an aromatherapist and not a large essential oil manufacturer, many of the essential oils are blended personally by myself then bottled and labelled to order. This ensures maximum freshness of the essential oil. I do not stock large quantities of essential oils at my premises. I prefer to buy in small quantities from the supplier so they are not sitting on the shelf here for long periods of time. Therefore it may also take a little extra time for myself to create labels, package and send essential oils out to you. I will do my best to get them out to you as quickly as possible.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
- Please allow 3-5 business days to post out hand made items. Some of the items such as candles and balms are made to order and require extra time to create & set before posting.
- Please read product description for approximate time it will take before posting out pre-order items. Each product will vary and the time stated is estimated and is an approximate.
- In most cases all items in your order will be posted when the pre-order items become available. If you require another item sooner please order separately.
- Unless stated otherwise in description, most pre-order items will take approx 1-2 weeks to order in, and then the time it takes to post after that. Please contact me if you have questions.
- Sometimes it’s possible that items may be listed as ‘In Stock’ or ‘Back Order’ but may have sold out or been a miscalculation which we were unaware of. In this case I will contact you to see if you wish to wait for the item or prefer to swap for a different item.
- Payment is to be made when back ordering items. I don’t hold items otherwise.
- Sorry but I am unable to edit, cancel or add to pre-orders unless you contact me immediately after making payment. In most cases I must make direct payment to the manufacturer so that your items can be held for you. Sometimes these orders may be shipped directly from the manufacturer also. Most cases the manufacturer won’t allow me to edit these orders.
- Generally speaking all Airome ultrasonic diffusers plus candle and melt warmers are now drop shipped from the QLD Candle Warmers warehouse.
- Items with the drop ship icon (shown above) in their description may be drop shipped from the Candle Warmers QLD warehouse if we do not have enough stock at our premises.
- Drop ship items are posted using Sendle.
- If ordering dropped shipped items with other items they will be posted separately with a separate tracking number. There is no additional postage costs. I will send you an order note to let you know to expect your items to arrive in two separate packages and give you both tracking numbers.
- Drop ship items are unavailable for local pickup or free local delivery as they will be posted from QLD, postage must be selected.
- We also cannot send drop ship items to PO Boxes using Sendle.
BREAKAGES & FAULTY ITEMS
- I take the utmost care to ensure that breakages and leakages do not occur. Please purchase postage insurance to insure your items in case of damage by Australia Post.
- If your item is faulty and not working please use the contact form and message us ASAP with details. Photos may then be requested as proof of damage.
- When paying by Paypal you can now take advantage of Paypal’s Free Return Shipping offer. You will need to activate this service through Paypal to take advantage of this offer on purchases. Offer only applies on items we have listed are eligable for return or refund/credit. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Sorry but essential oils can not be returned once opened unless in an extremely rare case that you believe there is a problem with the essential oil itself. All essential oils are quality checked prior to bottling.
- Returns are to be made within 10 days of receiving.
- Sorry there is also no cover for larger bottles leaking under air pressure on flight. As stated above I do my best to ensure bottles will not leak. If you order from me and this happens, please be advised that it’s at your own risk. I recommend that you do not order bottles bigger than 30ml if air mail service is required.
I will send Australia Post tracking information to customers as soon as items are posted and also monitor tracking from our end. I will contact Australia Post if there ever seems to be a problem and the parcel is unfortunately taking longer than expected. Please understand though that this is out of control once items are sent out and is a problem with the Australia Post service itself. Tracking information can be viewed on the Australia Post website.
Please note that I do not have a store front and don’t currently offer a pick up service. This is an online business that operates purely from home.
- I will be closed over the Christmas period between Friday 21st December 2018 and reopening Wednesday 2nd of January 2019. Orders can still be placed during this time but will not be posted until after I return. Depending on stock availability and our suppliers having time off, some orders may not be posted until after the 7th of January 2019.
- I will try to get your orders out as quickly as I can but please allow up to 3 business days for me to package and post out your products during the Christmas period (November – December) Some bottled & skincare orders may take up to 5 days to process and handmade products such as candles and melts may take longer (up to 7 days). This excludes pre-order items and those which say in product description may take longer to post.
- If you would like your package before Christmas please try and order before December 13th 2018. If you live in NT & WA I recommend ordering earlier.
- If your product is listed as ‘Pre-Order’ it may take longer than I estimated. Please see product descriptions for estimated shipping time. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All our packages are sent via Australia Post. Please note there is also possible delays with their postal service during this busy time of year. Please see their estimated delivery times on their website.
- I am located in the Shoalhaven 2535, NSW. Please allow extra time if you live in states like NT or WA. Packages can take up to 10 days once posted to these states, maybe longer during this busy holiday period.
- SORRY WE ARE NOT TAKING INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AT THIS TIME.
- Please note that I will do my best to check that any items you have ordered can be sent to your country and that the shipping amount is correct prior to processing your payment. If there are problems or I feel that the items can not be sent overseas we will email you first.
- If shipping costs were incorrectly calculated by the website we will send a paypal invoice to cover extra shipping costs via Paypal.
- Any additional import or duty tax that may be charged is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after payment has cleared for items to be well packaged and sent to post office for international orders.
- All packages sent overseas must have a tracking number so I can determine if packages have been received or not.
- I will no longer ship any oil bottles that are bigger than 10ml overseas due to the fact they can possibly leak or explode under air pressure on flight. 30ml essential oils bottles may be sent as 3 separate 10ml bottles. Please note that we will not be responsible if this occurs and is at risk of the customer purchasing. We pack them the best we can in plastic bags & bubble wrap to help prevent leakages but unfortunately problems can occur when shipping oils using air mail.
- I will also not be responsible for damages or loss as a result of customs checks. I will do my best to determine if items can be sent to selected countries, but please check yourself with your countries authorities prior to purchase that the item you wish to purchase can be imported.
- Due to scammers I will only ship overseas via Australia Post and accept payments via Paypal. Credit card payment can be made through Paypal without an account. This is the safest method for both the buyer and sellers. I will not process international orders via email.
- I do not control Australia Post prices overseas and understand they can be expensive.
If you have any questions regarding your order please contact me.
Kirsten ~ Aromatic Boutique
IMPORTANT : This delivery information page is part of the Terms & Conditions.
☑ By purchasing from this website you have ticked that you agree to the above information.