☑ By purchasing from this website you have ticked that you agree to the below information.
IMPORTANT : This delivery information page is part of our Terms & Conditions.
- FREE SHIPPING for Australian orders over $150.
- Package prices within Australia : Under 500g = $7.95. Packages 500g – 3kg = $13.80. Packages over 3kg = $17.60.
- You can estimate shipping costs before purchase by clicking on ‘Shopping Cart‘. Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Calculate Shipping’
- I use recycled packaging when possible.
- Please specify in comments if you give permission for packages to be left at premises if you are not home.
- If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact us.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
- Free local delivery to these selected suburbs : Shoalhaven Heads & Berry NSW – Postcode 2535. These packages will be personally delivered by me.
PACKAGES WITHIN AUSTRALIA REQUIRING AIR MAIL
A note to customers who live in states like WA and require air mail to ship their orders. I do my best to seal bottles and ensure they do not leak. With air pressure larger bottles however are more prone to leakage. I can no longer be responsible for this happening. I use seals, leave atomisers & serum pump lids separate, waterproof labels and then also wrap in plastic bags and bubble wrap. There is no other way for me to protect larger bottles from leaking. Please purchase postage insurance so that you can be covered by Australia Post if your item is damaged. If you don’t want to take the risk then please do not order larger sized bottles. The 10 & 30ml essential oil bottles will be fine to send via air mail. All packages are sent using Australia Post from NSW.
- Sorry but I am not currently accepting international orders through our online store. Please contact me if you would like to order and a Paypal invoice will be emailed to you once exact postage costs are determined.
- Please note that I will do my best to check that any items you have ordered can be sent to your country and that the shipping amount is correct prior to processing your payment. If there are problems or I feel that the items can not be sent overseas we will email you first.
- Any additional import or duty tax that may be charged is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after payment has cleared for items to be well packaged and sent to post office for international orders.
- I am no longer offering ‘Economy Shipping’ overseas. All packages sent overseas must have a tracking number so I can determine if packages have been received or not.
- I will no longer ship any oil bottles that are bigger than 10ml overseas due to the fact they can possibly leak or explode under air pressure on flight. 30ml essential oils bottles may be sent as 3 separate 10ml bottles. Please note that we will not be responsible if this occurs and is at risk of the customer purchasing. We pack them the best we can in plastic bags & bubble wrap to help prevent leakages but unfortunately problems can occur when shipping oils using air mail.
- I will also not be responsible for damages or loss as a result of customs checks. I will do my best to determine if items can be sent to selected countries, but please check yourself with your countries authorities prior to purchase that the item you wish to purchase can be imported.
- Due to scammers I will only ship overseas via Australia Post and accept payments via Paypal. Credit card payment can be made through Paypal without an account. This is the safest method for both the buyer and sellers.
- I do not control Australia Post prices overseas and understand they can be expensive. I do not add any additional cost for packaging onto the estimated prices and therefore cannot reduce the delivery cost.
- Most orders are processed, packaged and shipped out within 1-3 business days if listed as ‘In Stock’. How long will depend on what the product is, if it needs to be bottled and labelled, if it’s made to order or if it is a busy time of year. I do everything myself so I will do my best to get your order out as quickly as possible.
- I only use Australia post so postage time will depend on how long they state on their website.
AROMATIC BOUTIQUE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Due to being an aromatherapist and not a large essential oil manufacturer, many of the essential oils are blended personally by myself then bottled and labelled to order. This ensures maximum freshness of the essential oil. I do not stock large quantities of essential oils at my premises. I prefer to buy in small quantities from the supplier so they are not sitting on the shelf here for long periods of time. Therefore it may also take a little extra time for myself to create labels, package and send essential oils out to you. I will do my best to get them out to you as quickly as possible.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
- Please allow 2-5 business days to post out hand made items. Some of the items such as candles and balms are made to order and require extra time to create & set before posting.
BACK ORDER & OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Please read product description for approximate time it will take before posting out back order items. Each product will vary and the time stated is estimated and is an approximate.
- Unless stated otherwise in description, most back order items will take approx 1-2 weeks or possibly more to order in, and then the time it takes to post after that. Please contact me if you have questions.
- Sometimes it’s possible that items may be listed as ‘In Stock’ or ‘Back Order’ but may have sold out or been a miscalculation which we were unaware of. In this case I will contact you to see if you wish to wait for the item or prefer that I don’t authorise your payment.
- Payment is to be made when back ordering items. I don’t hold items otherwise.
- Items will not be posted separately. Your package will be posted when all back ordered items are available to post. If something is in stock that you need straight away, please order separately to back order items.
BREAKAGES & FAULTY ITEMS
- I take the utmost care to ensure that breakages and leakages do not occur. Please purchase postage insurance to insure your items in case of damage by Australia Post.
- If your item is faulty and not working please email : email@example.com ASAP with details and photos if applicable.
- When paying by Paypal you can now take advantage of Paypal’s Free Return Shipping offer. You will need to activate this service through paypal to take advantage of this offer on purchases. Offer only applies on items we have listed are eligable for return or refund/credit. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Sorry but essential oils can not be returned once opened unless in an extremely rare case that you believe there is a problem with the essential oil itself. All essential oils are quality checked prior to bottling.
- Returns are to be made within 10 days of receiving.
- Sorry there is also no cover for larger bottles leaking under air pressure on flight. As stated above I do my best to ensure bottles will not leak. If you order from me and this happens it’s at your own risk. I can no longer be responsible. Please purchase postage insurance. I recommend that you do not order bottles bigger than 30ml if air mail service is required.
I will send Australia Post tracking information to customers as soon as items are posted and also monitor tracking from our end. I will contact Australia Post if there ever seems to be a problem and the parcel is unfortunately taking longer than expected. Please understand though that this is out of control once items are sent out and is a problem with the Australia Post service itself. Tracking information can be viewed on the Australia Post website.
Untracked items : Some small flat packages may not include a tracking number. They may be sent via regular post in an envelope. Regardless the minimum cost for postage is $7.60. We reserve the right to send flat packages in an untracked envelope if items will fit. Add more items if you want to get the most out of your postage charges. Some flat packed items however are listed as free postage on our website. Postage can be estimated by clicking ‘estimate shipping’ when you add items to your shopping cart.
Please note that I do not have a store front and don’t currently offer a pick up service. This is an online business that operates purely from home. When I start doing markets it will be possible to purchase some products direct from me then.
- I will be closed over the Christmas period between 22nd Dec – 8th January 2018. Orders can still be placed but will not be posted until after I return.
- Please allow anywhere up to 7-8 business days for me to package and post out your products during the Christmas period (November – December) If you would like your package before Christmas please try and order before December 12th 2016. Handmade products may take longer. This excludes pre-order items and those which say may take longer to post.
- If your product is listed as ‘Pre-Order’ it may take longer than I estimated. Please see product descriptions for estimated shipping time. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All our packages are sent via Australia Post. Please note there is also possible delays with their postal service during this busy time of year. Please see their estimated delivery times on their website.
- I am located in the Shoalhaven Region, NSW. Please allow extra time if you live in states like NT or WA. Packages can take up to 10 days once posted to these states.
If you have any questions regarding your order please contact me.
Kirsten ~ Aromatic Boutique
IMPORTANT : This delivery information page is part of the Terms & Conditions.
☑ By purchasing from this website you have ticked that you agree to the above information.